Virtual mission to Japan on Smart Industry, Smart Services and Smart Agriculture
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Welcome to the virtual economic mission Japan & The Netherlands, headed by Mona Keijzer, State Secretary for Economic Affairs and Climate Policy.
The economic mission facilitates Dutch and Japanese companies and knowledge institutions in the following sectors in gaining market information and new business contacts:
- Smart Industry (Industry 4.0, Digitalization & Automation 3D printing/additive manufacturing)
- Smart Services (Fintech, e-Government, e-Commerce, e-Marketing)
- Smart Agriculture (Digitalization, Automation & Robotization Functional foods)
We invite you to to participate in the different sessions and have the possibility to meet potential (business) partners via this platform to request for meetings. Please note that these meetings have to be accepted by both parties.
You can contact participants directly via the "Send message" button in the participants' profile, exchange contact details and plan together a virtual 1:1 meeting on own initiative e.g. via Zoom or FaceTime at any time that is convenient for you.
- 3 February: Opening session in presence of Mona Keijzer, State Secretary for Economic Affairs and Climate Policy including a panel discussion
- 3-5 February: webinars including breakout sessions and virtual company visits
- 5 February onwards: virtual 1:1 meetings on own initiative
The draft programme can be found in the orange top bar at: Agenda
Who will benefit most from this event:
We particularly recommend the participation of private sector representatives interested in the Japanese market active in the sectors smart agriculture, smart industry and smart services. During this online event representatives and specialists from the aforementioned sectors will share their knowledge and insights with you.